Physical Therapy Laguna Woods CA
24361 El Toro Rd #140
Laguna Woods, CA 92637
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30am-4:00pm
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- We use a unique Pilates-based treatment approach to address impairments and injury to the musculoskeletal system. Orthopedic injuries and conditions include arthritis, fractures, muscle strains, ligament sprains, post-operative conditions, tendonitis, and bursitis.
- Neurologic Rehabilitation
- We specialize in the treatment of individuals with movement problems due to disease or injury of the nervous system. Neurologic diagnoses include Stroke, Mulitple Sclerosis, Traumatic Brain Injury, Parkinson's Disease, and Vestibular Disorders.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapy (VRT)
- VRT is a specialized form of physical therapy that uses targeted exercises to help people with vertigo, dizziness, visual disturbance, and/or imbalance.
- Concussion Management Program
- Baseline Testing
- Post-Concussion Evaluation (same day or within 24 hours of injury)
- Post-Concussion Rehabilitation
- Computerized Dynamic Posturography (CDP)
- Cutting edge virtual rehabilitation tool that combines immersive environments with highly sensitive dual force plates to deliver targeted therapy interventions, especially for patients suffering from dizziness, balance problems and/or motion sensitivity.
- Vision Advantage™ (BVA)
- Identifies dysfunction in the vestibular ocular reflex (VOR) which enables effective treatment options for patients suffering from dizziness and balance problems.
- Specifically developed balance screening tool for athletes as part of a concussion management program
- For gait and balance training we utilizes a safety harness to prevent falls so patients have the confidence to push their limits