We are moving our Fountain Valley location to to a new, larger facility that is only one block away from the present location. Our new location features:
Features of our new location include:
- Only 3 minutes away from our current office!
- 24-hour access and 24-hour security
- Accessible parking spots right outside
- Convenient location just off the 405 freeway at the Warner exit.
- Treadmills, bikes, ellipticals, stair climbers, etc!
- Strengthening and Functional Training Equipment available
- Private showers and restrooms
- Newly remodeled suite
- "Silver Sneakers" Program eligible for seniors
Directions: (From old location)
- Head west on Warner Avenue
- Cross Bushard, turn left into Shopping Center, behind Sizzler and Del Taco
- Our new location will be on the right!
Please call to make your appointment: (714) 964-3337
CTS and its staff are dedicated to the delivery of the highest quality services as an integral part of this continuum with a seamless transition of patients into lifelong wellness clients. The foundation of this continuum of care is built upon a specialization in the Pilates-based exercise repertoire coupled with innovative evidence-based physical and occupational therapy techniques that can be administered to seniors just emerging from a total joint replacement surgery as well as to elite athletes training at the highest level of competition. Whether our patient is a senior or an elite athlete, our goal is the same; optimize movement and sustain optimal movement for work, play, and throughout life.
Founded by Lynn T. Kanda, PT, OCS, Certified Pilates Instructor, in 1995, CTS is now the largest physical therapist-owned (non-corporate, non-physician), private practice in Orange County with five clinic locations in Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley, Costa Mesa, Newport Beach and Irvine.